– Are you an ambitious construction lawyer, looking for an opportunity to handle top quality work on a regular basis?
– Keen to join a leading national firm which places great emphasis on staff development, and which is recognised as being an employer of choice?
My client is a thriving Legal 500 firm which provides high quality legal advice to a range of private and commercial clients, and which has continued to grow over the last few years through various lateral hires and development of internal talent.
The firm is looking to bolster its built environment team through the recruitment of a construction law specialist of between 0-5 yrs PQE to work on a range of contentious and non-contentious construction matters, gaining exposure to matters including:-
– Drafting of construction contracts (JCT, NEC, etc)
– Acting on and defending claims against main contractors and sub-contractors
– Negligence disputes
– Negotiation of commercial leases relating to construction projects
– Breach of contract
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of construction law specialists across the firm, who will provide guidance and mentoring as required to develop your construction law practice as part of a Legal 500-recognised team. The quality of work is excellent, and the firm is looking for an ambitious individual to provide professional and accurate legal advice on matters which are often complex in nature.
You will be between 0-5yrs PQE (although a spring 2022 qualifier may also be considered) and will be keen to carve out your career within the construction law sector. Prior experience is a must, including at least one seat for any NQ applicants, and the firm expects interest from candidates with a strong academic track record as well as quality professional training and experience.
Remuneration is excellent and should attract high calibre individuals looking to join a firm where there is great scope for progression.
To discuss this position in more detail call Greg Reid at Price Richardson on 0121 582 0375 or forward your CV in absolute confidence, either directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the ‘apply’ link.
Job Ref: PR/00883